Apartments in Turkey have long been very popular among Russian citizens. Russians are massively buying up Turkish real estate in order to move to the southern Republic for permanent residence. A number of factors contribute to this: a warm climate, a good attitude of local residents to foreigners, high-quality medicine, a steadily developing economy, and much more. Especially popular among Russian buyers is the Mediterranean coast, namely the province of Antalya and all its regions.
There are a lot of advantages of buying a home in Turkey and they can be listed for a long time, but in this article we have collected the most important and obvious ones.
- The first thing I want to note is the speed of construction of the object. In Turkey, residential complexes/villas are built very quickly. The Turks do not know such a thing as "long-term construction" at all. They just don't understand how you can start building and not finish it. In Russia, unfortunately, this is quite common.
- The second difference is the area of apartments. In Russia, if you compare the average, most apartments have an area of 45-50 m2. Studio apartments, which are even smaller, are in particular demand among Russians. And they have gained such popularity for their small cost. Turks, on the contrary, prefer apartments with a large area, at least from 90-100 m2. Turkey is very fond of spacious living rooms where you can gather with your family and friends, large bedrooms, and huge, if compared with Russia, balconies.
- Turnkey apartment. Developers in Turkey rent apartments with high-quality finishes, modern plumbing, Cabinet kitchen furniture. In such apartments, you can really immediately stop by and live. In Russia, apartments are often rented with poor-quality finishes and before moving you have to invest in repairs.
- One of the main distinguishing features is the residential complex. In Russia, you can find residential complexes only in large cities, and there are very few of them. But in Turkey, on the contrary, it is extremely rare to find a detached house without infrastructure. Residential complex in Turkey is a protected area with high-quality infrastructure not only inside but also outside the complex. Almost all developers equip their facilities with Spa centers, sports halls, indoor and outdoor pools, as well as hamams and saunas.
- The most important question is what is the price difference between Russian and Turkish apartments?! Here, of course, it is worth comparing a large city with a large one, and elite complexes with elite ones. However, for example, if you compare the prices of apartments in Moscow and in Alanya, then for the same price, and maybe even cheaper, much more space, You can buy an apartment in Alanya. Do not forget about the numerous bonuses of Turkey - the presence of the sea, almost 360 Sunny days a year, quality products and more.
According to statistics, in General, real estate in Turkey will cost you less than in Russia. Our real estate Agency Alanya Brand Group is ready to offer You a variety of real estate options - from budget apartments to luxury villas of premium class.