A new investment project has been put up for sale in the city of Antalya, Kepez district. The city located in the south of Turkey is the administrative center of the province of Antalya. The resort metropolis, which has fallen in love with the whole world, is territorially divided into 5 main areas. The urban infrastructure of Antalya is very developed, it has a transport interchange and active socially significant facilities that provide complete comfort to the residents of the city. There are many public, private kindergartens and schools, there are several universities. For shoppers, there are many shops and boutiques here, and numerous restaurants, bars and cafes with different types of cuisine will satisfy the needs of even the most capricious gourmet.
The investment project is one of the stages in the construction of a large megaproject. This stage will consist of 3 blocks with different building heights. The residential complex provides for 307 apartments with 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 layouts. The infrastructure of the complex includes a swimming pool, gym, fitness, sauna, steam room, playground, and many other social areas. The project is located 8 km from the coast.
The construction of the investment project is completed on October 31, 2024.
Each buyer has the opportunity to take advantage of the interest-free installment plan in two options:
1. Advance payment of 60%, the remaining 40% before receiving TAPU
2. Advance payment of 60%, remaining 40% within 24 months
WHEN PURCHASING REAL ESTATE IN INSTALLMENTS, 11,000 DOLLARS ARE ADDED TO THE PRICE OF THE PROPERTY.
Available for sale:
1+1 with an area of 48 sq.m.
2+1 with an area of 67 sq.m.