Apartments with furniture and appliances in a new project near the Cleopatra beach

€ 145,000 – € 220,000
ID 65542
To beach:
450 m
About object
Living rooms:
45 — 50 m²

Do not miss the unique opportunity to become the owner of an apartment in the area of the famous Cleopatra Beach. There are practically no land plots for development here, so buying an apartment at the initial stage of construction is considered a great success. All year round, the central Damlatas street with fountains, a panoramic funicular, green parks and trendy coffee shops is a point of attraction for both tourists and local residents. Plus, within walking distance are schools, kindergartens, clinics, pharmacies, banks, bus stops and much more. Products can be bought at BIM, Carreforsa, Migros chain stores, and fresh vegetables and fruits at the Tuesday or Friday farmers' markets. The area is home to many foreigners, as it is open for residence permits. In addition, the developer shows the cadastral value of the apartments, sufficient to obtain a residence permit for tapu (certificate of ownership of real estate), on the basis of which it is possible to obtain Turkish citizenship in the future.

The new project will be located just a five-minute walk from Cleopatra Beach and will consist of one residential block with 20 apartments. Despite the compactness of the complex, the residents will be offered an outdoor summer pool, a sauna and a fitness center. The house will have a central water heater for water, and CCTV cameras will be installed around the perimeter of the complex.

Available for purchase are studio apartments 1 + 0 with an area of 45 m2 and apartments with a layout of 1 + 1 with an area of 50 m2. All apartments will be furnished and equipped with Vestel appliances, including air conditioning, washing machine, hob with extractor fan and TV. Thus, your apartment will be completely ready for living or renting out.

It is enough to pay 40% of the cost of the apartment, and you can pay the remaining 60% in equal installments until the end of the construction period. You should not hesitate, as the developer has planned a gradual increase in prices as the complex is being built.

Project start: 03/01/2023
Commissioning: 01.08.2023

Swimming pool
Fitness center
Protected territory
Contact Agent