Apartments and duplexes in a new project in the very center of Alanya

€ 210,000 – € 395,000
ID 65554
City center
To beach:
150 m
About object
1, 2
Living rooms:
46 — 96 m²

The beauty of Alanya has won the hearts of thousands of foreigners with its beautiful beaches, warm sea and numerous natural and historical attractions. If you are dreaming of an apartment in Alanya, then this offer is for you. Already in November 2023, the construction of a prestigious residential complex located in the very center of the city, just 150 meters from the sea, will be completed. The best beaches, the most iconic locations and the most developed urban infrastructure will be at your disposal. Within walking distance of schools, kindergartens, clinics, pharmacies and banks. There are grocery stores and supermarkets at every turn, and on Fridays there is a colorful farmers' market with fresh vegetables and fruits. The area is open for registration of a residence permit, so many foreigners from different countries always live here.

The new project will consist of one residential block and will occupy a plot of 1246 m2. The developer has thought through all the nuances of the complex so that residents can live and relax comfortably. At your service will be offered an outdoor swimming pool, a playground, a sauna, a fitness room, a recreation area with gazebos, a barbecue, a lobby and a reception. Security in the complex is maintained by CCTV cameras and video intercom installed in each apartment. There are open and covered parking for cars, as well as parking for bicycles and scooters.

Available for purchase are apartments with a layout of 1 + 1 with an area of 46 m2 and two duplexes with a layout of 2 + 1 with an area of 90-96 m2. They will be delivered with a high-quality finish, a kitchen set with countertops, main and additional lighting, bathrooms equipped with sanitary ware and showers, as well as air conditioning in each room.

Make an initial payment of 40%, then you can make the remaining 60% gradually until the end of the construction period. Do not hesitate for a long time, as at each stage of construction a price increase is planned.

Completion date - November 2023

Swimming pool
Fitness center
BBQ area
Underground parking
Protected territory
Contact Agent