There is very little time left before the second round of elections and presidential candidates are making all kinds of promises. For example , Kilicdaroglu promises citizens the following:
- in connection with the upcoming holiday, pay 15,000 liras to pensioners (instead of 2,000 liras)
- unemployed unmarried girls under the age of 25 will be paid 2,500 liras monthly
- 40% discount when buying a new car
- send 13 million Syrian refugees back to Syria within a year
- - reduce the cost of rent
The current government does not rush out with such bold statements, but also promised to solve the problem with Syrian refugees and develop a program according to which refugees will gradually be transported to areas controlled by Assad.